At CentiMark Ltd., we are dedicated to providing our web users with an accessible website regardless of the technology or ability. We take Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) seriously and continuously enhance the accessibility and usability of CentiMarkLtd.ca.
Our measures to improve your experience:
CentiMark takes the following initiatives to ensure accessibility of the CentiMark Ltd. Website:
- Ongoing development work and internal testing of all digital assets to ensure accessibility in all environments.
- Accessibility Toolbar and Screen Reader implementation to allow our users to personalize their experience on CentiMarkLtd.ca.
- Continual online accessibility training for our staff.
CentiMark's website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA guidelines. Partially conformant means that some website content elements do not fully conform to the accessibility standard yet. However, we are actively working on bringing those elements to full compliance.
CentiMark.com relies upon the following technologies to work in the particular combination of the user's assistive software, operation system and web browser:
Our limitations and solutions:
Despite our continuous efforts to ensure the accessibility of CentiMarkLtd.ca, there may be some limitations. Below are the known limitations that we are working on. If you experience an accessibility issue that is not listed below, don't hesitate to get in touch with us.
Known limitations for CentiMark Website:
- Some older PDFs (Portable Document Format) may not have tags, alt text alternatives on images or bookmarks for documents over nine pages. We are working on replacing all downloadable files with ADA/WCAG compliant documents. To view PDF documents, you need to have appropriate software installed. Please visit Adobe's website if you do not have Adobe PDF Reader installed. If you experience an accessibility issue with a downloadable document from our website, please send your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist.
- CentiMark.com is using third-party plugins for specific functionalities. WCAG compliance of third-party plugins is out of our control and depends on plugin developers. If you experience an accessibility issue related to a plugin, please report it to email@example.com and we will work with the plugin developers on resolving it.
- CentiMark understands that software updates to screen readers, operation systems and browsers happen frequently. Updates may cause new accessibility issues on the website until we make appropriate adjustments to eliminate them. Please report the usability problems you are experiencing to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention your OS and other technologies you are using in your environment.
CentiMark Ltd.'s internal team continuously evaluates the accessibility of the website using multiple tools available. Discovered issues are being recorded and addressed accordingly.
If you experience accessibility issues while using the CentiMark Website, don't hesitate to get in touch with us at:
email@example.com | p: +1 678-648-4641
Corporate Headquarters Location:
12 Grandview Cir
Canonsburg, PA 15317