Is the roof of your commercial building showing signs of wear and tear? A roof replacement may be the right option to help keep your building watertight, protected from the elements and as safe as possible for your customers and employees. If regular repairs and maintenance don’t seem to be doing the trick, a reroof is the best way to get your roof back to excellent condition and being easy to manage.
At CentiMark, we provide customized roof replacement options specifically tailored to the unique needs of your commercial business.
What goes into planning a roofing project?
Time! That’s why it’s important to get started.
Before beginning a commercial roof replacement, it’s critical to understand the following:
- Current condition of your roof
- External environment and how it impacts your roof
- The needs of your facility including what is inside the building, budget requirements and how long you plan on keeping your building
- Your timeline for the project
- Any safety needs or accessories you are required to have or interested in
Based on these key factors, we’ll work with you to determine the type of:
- Installation method
- Edge details
- Rooftop safety and accessories
Together, we’ll develop a customized reroofing solution for your facility and business.
Once the solution is determined, we can get started on your project. The length of time a project takes depends on the size of the project. To give you a better idea of the timing involved in a commercial reroof project, take a look at this timeline:
Roof Replacement and Reroofing
Minimal disruption to your regular business operations is at the forefront of every commercial roof replacement project. Additionally, our focus remains on safety and providing you with unparalleled workmanship and a long-lasting roof.
Our experienced and qualified crews provide full commercial roof replacement and reroofing options on all major roofing systems for your commercial or industrial facility.
We are here for you.
The main focus of CentiMark Ltd.’s Customer Service Team is to provide fast and excellent service while effectively communicating with you regarding your roofing requests. A designated representative handles your account and is your advocate for quality service; ensuring compliance with all procedures while keeping you updated and informed on your roofing requirements.
Within minutes of requesting roofing service, your representative will contact the local CentiMark Ltd. office near you, schedule the roofing repair and electronically report back to you at regular intervals. We supply routine updates on crew activity such as: ETA’s (estimated time of arrival), work performed and completed service.
Customers also have access to MyCentiMark.com, our online roof management application. You can review before and after photos, work authorizations, account information and much more. Our goal is to make managing your roofing portfolio as seamless as possible.
CentiMark National Customer Service Advantages:
- One point of contact
- 24/7/365 emergency roof leak service: 877-673-8221 or RapidResponse@CentiMark.com / Afterhours@CentiMark.com
- Customer Service designed according to your specifications
Asset Alert Program
Protect your investment.
A building’s roof is one of its most valuable assets. Understanding the condition of your roof through a commercial roofing inspection will help you prepare for repairs or replacement. CentiMark Ltd. wants to ensure that you receive the highest return on your investment; this is why we’ve created our Asset Alert Program - a comprehensive roof analysis that identifies areas of high risk, providing objective criteria to maximize your budget.
Additionally, CentiMark’s Asset Alert Program provides:
- Four roof condition evaluation categories:
- Expected roof life: beyond 10 years
- Expected roof life: 6 to 10 years
- Expected roof life: 2 to 5 years
- Expected roof life: less than 2 years
- A scope of work including information on: Preventative Maintenance Program costs, targeted repair recommendations, roof repair estimates, or in some cases, a roof replacement proposal.
Winter Roof Accessories Information
Winter Weather Rooftop Accessories
Let us help you with practical, cost-effective rooftop tools to help minimize problems from snow and ice melts.
- Installed at the edge of the roof to hold onto snow so that snow and ice melt gradually and fall off the roof slowly. The snow guards prevent chunks of snow and ice from sliding off the roof and causing damage to people, vehicles or equipment on the ground.
Roof Cleaning Services
A clean roof is a happy roof.
Roof Cleaning Frequency
Benefits of Regular Roof Cleaning
A clean roof offers additional benefits other than just being aesthetically pleasing. Regular cleaning can identify potential problem areas early on, avoiding costly repairs later. Also, clean roof membranes have a lower surface temperature than dirty ones, which increases the energy efficiency of the roof system.
The 3-Step Cleaning Process
- 1CentiMark Ltd. crews apply a special environmentally-friendly high pH solution that will break down mould, dirt and algae on your roof
- 2A high temperature, flat surface pressure washer rinses the contaminants away for a like-new finish
- 3CentiMark Ltd. applies a nano-technology, sustainable, eco-friendly treatment that enhances and extends the cleanliness of the roof
As an end result, your clean roof will look great, have enhanced reflectivity and add performance to the roof membrane.